The Vice Chancellor of Skyway University (SU), Professor Beswick Chimphamba wishes to inform candidates with full MSCE and Advanced Diploma from recognized institutions that exciting opportunities have arisen to enroll with Skyway University (Su) into Year One and Year Three respectively at our Lilongwe, Mzuzu and Blantyre Campuses.
Skyway University has been attracting many local and some foreign dents from neighboring countries. There are many reasons why students choose to study with Skyway University (SU) and some include;
High academic standards supported by well qualified staff that include, doctors and professors in purposely built buildings suitable for tertiary education,
Affordable university fees coupled with flexible mode of payments in first three months of study. Tailor made modes of study that include weekend, full time, distance learning and once in a month to suit people from different walks of life,
We guarantee you for Industrial Attachment and Temporary Jobs in Government Ministries, Departments, Non Governmental Organization and Private sector.
Be part of the solution to Malawi’s socio-economic problems by studying with Skyway University. In line with the foregoing, as a prospective student, you have sufficient reasons to study with Skyway University (SU), a fully recognized and registered institution by NCHE.
I wish you all the best as you make an informed decision to study with Skyway University (SU), The Biggest and well established Private University in Malawi.!
Become a Leader in Tertiary Education
To provide tailor-made tertiary education and conduct research that will positively contribute to the socio-economic development of the country.
Skyway University exits to contribute to the socio-economic development of the country by educating the Malawi population at tertiary level.
- To train the required human resource to assist government in achieving its development goals,
- To educate Malawian population thereby relieving the government of its burden of educating its populace to tertiary level,
- To conduct research and development in education sector in order to introduce relevant and tailor made programs that address socio-economic problems the country is facing,
- To improve access to tertiary education for rural masses by offering excellent boarding facilities,
- To create conducive learning environment through construction of purposely built structures suitable for tertiary education,
- To provide the much needed employment opportunities to Malawians.